Phase I randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, single ascending dose study of RGLS4326 in healthy volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RGLS 4326 (Primary)
- Indications Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 07 Mar 2018 According to a Regulus Therapeutics media release, company planning for the multiple ascending dose (MAD) portion is underway
- 07 Mar 2018 According to a Regulus Therapeutics media release, Data from this study in healthy volunteers will provide pharmacokinetics and safety data, and the study is currently on track for completion in the third quarter 2018.
- 19 Dec 2017 According to a Regulus Therapeutics media release, dosing of the first cohort of healthy volunteers has been completed.