Phase IB Trial of Radium-223 and Niraparib in Patients With Castrate Resistant Prostate Cancer (NiraRad)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Niraparib (Primary) ; Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms NiraRad
- 16 Feb 2018 Trial design presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 25 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2018.