A Phase II, Multi Centre Study of BGB324 in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Previously Treated, Locally Advanced and Unresectable or Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) or Triple Negative Inflammatory Breast Cancer (TN-IBC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bemcentinib (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BerGenBio
- 05 Jun 2018 Results assessing identification of predictive and pharmacodynamic biomarkers from NCT02488408, NCT03184571, NCT03184558 NCT02872259, NCT02424617 and NCT02922777 trials presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 03 Jun 2018 According to a BerGenBio media release, updated data will be presented throughout 2018.
- 03 Jun 2018 According to a BerGenBio media release, preliminary data from this study were presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting 2018.