A Phase II, Multi Centre Study of BGB324 in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Previously Treated, Locally Advanced and Unresectable or Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) or Triple Negative Inflammatory Breast Cancer (TN-IBC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bemcentinib (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BerGenBio
- 19 Feb 2018 According to a BerGenBio media release, company has completed the enrolment of planned 28 patients ahead of schedule into the first stage of this trial.
- 19 Feb 2018 According to a BerGenBio media release, interim results from this study are expected in mid of 2018.
- 29 Jan 2018 According to a BerGenBio media release, data from this study is presented at the ASCO-SITC Clinical Immuno-Oncology Symposium 2018.