A Randomized, Intra-patient Crossover, Safety, Biomarker and Anti-Tumor Activity Assessment of the Combination of Atezolizumab and Vigil in Patients With Advanced Gynecological Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Bi-shRNAfurin-GM-CSF-loaded tumour cell vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Cervical cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Gynaecological cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Uterine cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gradalis
- 07 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 07 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated