A Randomized, Intra-patient Crossover, Safety, Biomarker and Anti-Tumor Activity Assessment of the Combination of Atezolizumab and Vigil in Patients With Advanced Gynecological Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Bi-shRNAfurin-GM-CSF-loaded tumour cell vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Gynaecological cancer; Ovarian cancer; Uterine cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gradalis
- 19 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 21 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 13 Apr 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 May 2017.