A Phase 1b, Multicenter, Open-Label, Safety, Tolerability, and Activity Study of SYNT001 in Subjects With Chronic Pemphigus (Vulgaris or Foliaceus)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SYNT 001 (Primary)
- Indications Pemphigus vulgaris
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Syntimmune
- 01 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 01 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 26 Feb 2018 According to a Syntimmune media release, initial data will be presented at the International Investigative Dermatology (IID) Conference.