A Phase 1b, Multicenter, Open-Label, Safety, Tolerability, and Activity Study of SYNT001 in Subjects With Chronic Pemphigus (Vulgaris or Foliaceus)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SYNT 001 (Primary)
- Indications Pemphigus vulgaris
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Syntimmune
- 17 May 2018 Preliminary data from this trial was presented at the International Investigative Dermatology conference, According to a Syntimmune media release.
- 17 May 2018 Results from Cohort 1 (n=7) presented in the Syntimmune media release.
- 01 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History