A Phase 1b/2, Multicenter, Open-Label, Safety, and Dose-Finding Study of SYNT001 in Subjects With Pemphigus (Vulgaris or Foliaceus)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SYNT 001 (Primary)
- Indications Pemphigus vulgaris
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Syntimmune
- 21 Aug 2018 Phase has changed from phase 1 to phase 1/2 and a 3 cohort has been added.
- 17 May 2018 Preliminary data from this trial was presented at the International Investigative Dermatology conference, According to a Syntimmune media release.
- 17 May 2018 Results from Cohort 1 (n=7) presented in the Syntimmune media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History