A Phase 1, First-in-Human, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of H10N8 Antigen mRNA in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs MRNA 1440 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Moderna Therapeutics
- 14 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 14 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 11 Jul 2018 According to a Moderna Therapeutics media release, primary safety and secondary immunogenicity endpoints has been met in this study.