A Pivotal Trial of ARQ 087 in Subjects With FGFR2 Gene Fusion Positive Inoperable or Advanced Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Derazantinib (Primary)
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ArQule; Basilea Pharmaceutica
- 17 Apr 2018 According to an ArQule media release, the company has entered into an agreement with Basilea Pharmaceutica, under which Basilea will continue this trial further and will be responsible to develop and commercialize derazantinib in the US, EU, Japan and rest of the world excluding the People's Republic of China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
- 05 Mar 2018 According to an ArQule media release, the company is planning to complete dosing of patients needed to conduct interim analysis in this trial in 2018.
- 21 Nov 2017 According to an ArQule media release, the company announced dosing of the initial four patients in this trial.