A Phase I/II signal finding study of AEVI-002 in severe pediatric patients with Crohn's Disease who previously failed treatment with an Anti-TNFa inhibitor
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AEVI 002 (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2018 According to an Aevi Genomic Medicine media release, the Company has not yet enrolled any patients into this trial and expects to enrol a small number of patients by the end of the first quarter of 2019. Initial data is expected by mid-year 2019.
- 13 Mar 2018 According to an Aevi Genomic Medicine media release, the company is initiating three additional sites in an effort to enhance enrollment and data expected by year-end 2018.
- 02 Nov 2017 According to an Aevi Genomic Medicine media release, initial data is anticipated by mid-2018.