A Phase 1/2 Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Biological, and Clinical Activity of AGEN1884 in Combination With AGEN2034 in Subjects With Metastatic or Locally Advanced Solid Tumors, and Expansion Into Select Solid Tumors (Cervical)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AGEN 1884 (Primary) ; AGEN 2034 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cervical cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Agenus
- 17 May 2018 According to an Agenus media release, the study is designed as a potential pivotal program to support a rapid path to BLA.
- 22 Jan 2018 According to an Agenus media release, enrollment into the first cohort of the trial has been completed.
- 15 Mar 2017 New trial record