A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Trial to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Lenabasum in Diffuse Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ajulemic acid (Primary)
- Indications Systemic scleroderma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESOLVE-1
- Sponsors Corbus Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Mar 2018 According to a Corbus Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to report top-line data in the first half of 2020.
- 14 Dec 2017 According to a Corbus Pharmaceuticals media release, company expect to conclude dosing in this study by the end of 2019 and file its first NDA by mid-2020.
- 14 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 350 to 354 according to a Corbus Pharmaceuticals media release.