A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 2 Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Different Doses of IW-1973 Over 12 Weeks in Patients With Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Praliciguat (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAPACITY-HFpEF
- Sponsors Ironwood Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Aug 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 332 to 184.
- 06 Aug 2018 According to an Ironwood Pharmaceuticals media release, Topline data from this study are expected in the second half of 2019.
- 02 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to an Ironwood Pharmaceuticals media release.