A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 2 Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Different Doses of IW-1973 Over 12 Weeks in Patients With Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Praliciguat (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAPACITY-HFpEF
- Sponsors Ironwood Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Oct 2019 According to a Cyclerion Therapeutics Media release, company will host a conference call and live audio webcast today at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the topline results from the Phase 2 proof-of-concept studies of praliciguat.
- 30 Oct 2019 According to a Cyclerion Therapeutics Media release, full results will be presented at future medical meeting.
- 30 Oct 2019 Results presented in a Cyclerion Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History