A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of IW-1973 in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes With Albuminuria Treated With Renin-Angiotensin System Inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Praliciguat (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cyclerion Therapeutics; Ironwood Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Oct 2019 According to a Cyclerion Therapeutics media release, the company will host a conference call and live audio webcast today o discuss the topline results from this study.
- 30 Oct 2019 According to a Cyclerion Therapeutics media release, full results from this study will be presented at future medical meetings.
- 30 Oct 2019 Primary endpoint (Change From Baseline in Urine Albumin to Creatinine Ratio (UACR) at Weeks 8 and 12) has not been met, according to a Cyclerion Therapeutics media release.