A Phase 1 Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Food Effect, and the Drug-Drug Interaction Potential of Oral ACHN-383 and ACHN-789 in Healthy Subjects and to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Oral ACHN-383 and ACHN-789 in Otherwise Healthy Subjects With Renal Impairment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftibuten (Primary) ; Clavulanic acid (Primary)
- Indications Urinary tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Achaogen
- 02 Jan 2018 Top-line results published in an Achaogen media release.
- 16 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 08 Nov 2017 According to an Achaogen media release, top line results are expected by the end of 2017.