A phase III comparative study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of SJP-0135 versus timolol in patients with primary open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SJP 0135 (Primary) ; Brimonidine; Timolol
- Indications Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Senju Pharmaceutical
- 12 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 16 Mar 2017 New trial record