A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, three-way crossover, Phase 1 trial to quantitatively assess any effects of IV difelikefalin (CR845) on respiratory drive after bolus infusion in healthy volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Difelikefalin (Primary)
- Indications Pain; Pruritus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Mar 2018 According to a Cara Therapeutics media release, the company presented clinical data on the respiratory effects of I.V. CR845 from this trial at ANESTHESIOLOGY 2017, the American Society of Anesthesiologists annual meeting (in Oct 2017).
- 24 Apr 2017 Data will be presented as part of the Journal Anesthesiology Symposium at the American Society of Anesthesiology (ASA) Annual Meeting, as reported in a Cara Therapeutics media release.
- 24 Apr 2017 Summary results published in the Cara Therapeutics Media Release