Open Label Dose Escalation Trial of an Adaptive Natural Killer (NK) Cell Infusion (FATE-NK100) With Subcutaneous IL-2 in Adults With Refractory or Relapsed Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs FATE NK100 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms VOYAGE
- 29 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 29 to 20.
- 10 Nov 2017 Results presented in a Fate Therapeutics Media Release.
- 10 Nov 2017 According to a Fate Therapeutics media release, data were presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 2017 Annual Meeting.