A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase II Multi-Center Evaluation to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of DM199 Administered Intravenously and Subcutaneously in Subjects With Acute Ischemic Stroke
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs DM 199 (Primary) ; DM 199 (Primary)
- Indications Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms REMEDY
- Sponsors DiaMedica Therapeutics
- 22 Feb 2018 According to a DiaMedica Therapeutics media release, first patient has been enrolled at the Royal Melbourne Hospital, Melbourne Australia.
- 18 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting in the fall of 2017, according to a DiaMedica Therapeutics media release.
- 18 Jan 2018 According to a DiaMedica Therapeutics media release, patient enrollment is anticipated in early 2018.