A phase 2a, proof-of-concept trial of gemcabene in patients with Non-alcoholic-fatty-liver-disease and Non-alcoholic-steatohepatitis (NAFLD/NASH)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcabene (Primary)
- Indications Lipodystrophy; Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AZURE-1
- 21 Dec 2017 According to a Gemphire Therapeutics media release, Elif Oral, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan Medical Center, is the primary investigator of this trial.
- 21 Dec 2017 According to a Gemphire media release, status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 25 Sep 2017 According to a Gemphire Therapeutics media release, plans to initiate this trial in the fourth quarter of 2017.