An Investigator-Initiated Open-Label, Randomized Study of Gemcabene in Adults With Familial Partial Lipodystrophy Disease (FPLD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcabene (Primary)
- Indications Lipodystrophy; Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AZURE-1
- 21 Dec 2017 According to a Gemphire Therapeutics media release, Elif Oral, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan Medical Center, is the primary investigator of this trial.
- 21 Dec 2017 According to a Gemphire media release, status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 25 Sep 2017 According to a Gemphire Therapeutics media release, plans to initiate this trial in the fourth quarter of 2017.