A Multicenter, Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of ABBV-368 as a Single Agent and Combination in Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ABBV 181 (Primary) ; ABBV 368 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Carcinoma; Cholangiocarcinoma; Head and neck cancer; Hypopharyngeal cancer; Laryngeal cancer; Malignant melanoma; Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 28 Sep 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 150 to 170.
- 28 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 8 Jul 2020 to 25 Mar 2020.
- 27 Jul 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 150.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History