A Dose Ranging, Parallel Group, Active (Spiriva® Respimat®) And Placebo Controlled Study To Assess Relative Bioavailability, Pharmacodynamics And Safety Of Three Doses Of Tiotropium Bromide Inhalation Solution In Subjects With Mild To Moderate Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- 18 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.