A Randomized Phase II Study of Perioperative mFOLFIRINOX Versus Gemcitabine/Nab-Paclitaxel as Therapy for Resectable Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 May 2020.
- 18 Jan 2018 Trial design of the study presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 06 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 112 to 118, according to trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology