A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled, Monotherapy, 12-Week Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 2 Fixed Doses of MIN-101 in Adult Patients With Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia, Followed by a 40-Week Open-Label Extension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Roluperidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Minerva Neurosciences
- 15 Nov 2018 According to a Minerva Neurosciences media release, the company will provide updates related to the trial in a roluperidone update and key opinion leader event.
- 05 Nov 2018 According to a Minerva Neurosciences media release, the company expects the completion of enrollment during the first half of 2019 and top-line results in mid-2019.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated