A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled, Monotherapy, 12-Week Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 2 Fixed Doses of MIN-101 in Adult Patients With Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia, Followed by a 40-Week Open-Label Extension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Roluperidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Minerva Neurosciences
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Aug 2018 According to a Minerva Neurosciences media release,top line results from the 12-week double blind phase of this trial are expected in the first half of 2019.
- 15 Mar 2018 According to a Minerva Neurosciences media release, the companys management team will review the design of this trial.