Phase 2 Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Subcutaneously Administered AKB-9778 15mg Once Daily or 15mg Twice Daily for 12 Months in Patients With Moderate to Severe Non-Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Razuprotafib (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic retinopathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIME-2b
- Sponsors Aerpio Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Jul 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 May 2019 Data from TIME-2 and TIME-2b presented in an Aerpio Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 02 May 2019 According to an Aerpio Pharmaceuticals media release, data from TIME-2 and TIME-2b were presented at The Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) 2019 Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History