Phase 2 Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Subcutaneously Administered AKB-9778 15mg Once Daily or 15mg Twice Daily for 12 Months in Patients With Moderate to Severe Non-Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AKB 9778 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic retinopathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIME-2b
- Sponsors Aerpio Pharmaceuticals
- 15 May 2018 According to an Aerpio Pharmaceuticals media release, top-line data from this study is expected in in the second quarter of 2019.
- 08 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Jun 2017 According to an Aerpio Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has initiated patient dosing in this trial. Victor H. Gonzalez has enrolled the first patient in this trial.