Randomized, Double Masked, Controlled Study Comparing the Safety and Efficacy of Suprachoroidal CLS-TA With Intravitreal Aflibercept Versus Aflibercept Alone in Subject With Diabetic Macular Edema
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Triamcinolone (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TYBEE
- Sponsors Clearside Biomedical
- 21 Aug 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Jun 2018 According to a Clearside Biomedical media release, clinical data from this trial will be presented at the JMP Securities Life Sciences Conference (2018).
- 31 May 2018 According to the Clearside Biomedical media release, results from this trial will be shared at an upcoming medical meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History