Randomized, Double Masked, Controlled Study Comparing the Safety and Efficacy of Suprachoroidal CLS-TA With Intravitreal Aflibercept Versus Aflibercept Alone in Subject With Diabetic Macular Edema
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Triamcinolone (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TYBEE
- Sponsors Clearside Biomedical
- 17 Oct 2019 Results published in the Clearside Biomedical Media Release.
- 17 Oct 2019 According to an Clearside Biomedical media release, data from this study were presented at the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) 2019 Annual Meeting.
- 03 Oct 2019 According to an Clearside Biomedical media release, data will be presented at the upcoming American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) 2019 Annual Meeting taking place October 12-15, 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History