A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Ribociclib With Endocrine Therapy as an Adjuvant Treatment in Patients With Hormone Receptor-positive, HER2-negative, Intermediate Risk Early Breast Cancer
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ribociclib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EarLEE-2
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Mar 2018 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 14 Nov 2017 According to a Novartis media release, data from this trial will be presented at the upcoming 40th annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS).