A Multicenter, Open-Label, Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Escalating Doses of RO7082859 as a Single Agent and in Combination With Obinutuzumab, Administered After a Fixed, Single Pre-Treatment Dose of Obinutuzumab (Gazyva/Gazyvaro) in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RO 7082859 (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab; Tocilizumab
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 22 Oct 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 160 to 260.
- 04 Jun 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 110 to 160.
- 21 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 140 to 110.