An Open-label Phase 1 Trial of the Safety and Efficacy of Daily Subcutaneous SPL-108 Injections When Used In Combination With Paclitaxel In Patients With Platinum-resistant, CD44+, Advanced Ovarian Epithelial Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs SPL 108 (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Carcinoma; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Splash Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 28 Feb 2020.
- 28 Sep 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Nov 2018 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 28 Sep 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.