A phase II trial of fixed-dose combination of trabodenoson and latanoprost for the treatment of open-angle glaucoma and/or ocular hypertension
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Latanoprost/trabodenoson (Primary)
- Indications Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Inotek Pharmaceuticals
- 10 May 2017 According to an Inotek Pharmaceuticals media release, top-line results from this trial are expected in July 2017.
- 20 Mar 2017 New trial record
- 16 Mar 2017 According to an Inotek Pharmaceuticals media release, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.