Phase 1, 3-Part, Open-Label Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability and PK of Single and Multiple Doses of PUR1900 in Healthy Subjects and Crossover Study of Single Doses of PUR1900 and Sporanox in Adult Subjects With Mild to Moderate Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Itraconazole (Primary) ; Itraconazole
- Indications Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Pulmatrix
- 21 Nov 2018 According to a Pulmatrix media release, results of this trial were presented as poster at the American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology in Seattle, Washington on November 17, 2018.
- 21 Nov 2018 Results presented in a Pulmatrix media release.
- 15 Nov 2018 According to a Pulmatrix media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 2018 Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology in Seattle, Washington on November 17, 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History