A Phase 3 Randomized, Controlled, Open-label Study of Selinexor, Bortezomib, and Dexamethasone (SVd) Versus Bortezomib and Dexamethasone (Vd) in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma (RRMM)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BOSTON
- Sponsors Karyopharm Therapeutics
- 08 Nov 2018 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, the company is on track to complete enrolment in this trial by the end of 2018, with top-line data anticipated at the end of 2019.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Aug 2018 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, assuming a positive outcome, Karyopharm plans to use the results from the BOSTON study to support an application for full approval in the U.S.