A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Three-Arm Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Tramadol Infusion (AVE-901) Versus Placebo and Morphine in the Management of Postoperative Pain Following Abdominoplasty
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Tramadol (Primary) ; Morphine
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Avenue Therapeutics
- 19 Dec 2018 According to a Fortress Biotech media release, the first patient has been dosed in this pivotal study.
- 11 Dec 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 14 Aug 2018 According to a Fortress Biotech media release, company expect to initiate this study in the 2H 2018.