A Randomized, Double -Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Sequential, Multiple-Dose Escalation Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics And Preliminary Efficacy Of ASN002 In Subjects With Moderate-To-Severe Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ASN 002 (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Asana BioSciences
- 19 Jul 2018 According to an Asana BioSciences media release, Dr. Robert Bissonnette is the President of Innovaderm Research, Montreal, Canada and a lead investigator for the ASN002 Phase 1b and Phase 2b RADIANT study.
- 08 May 2018 According to an Asana BioSciences media release, efficacy and biomarker data from this study will be presented at the International Eczema Council (IEC) meeting and at the International Investigative Dermatology (IID) meeting.
- 31 Jan 2018 According to an Asana BioSciences media release, data will be presented in the late-breaking session at the annual meeting of the American Association of Dermatology 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History