A phase II study of durvalumab (MEDI4736) plus tremelimumab for the treatment of patients with advanced neuroendocrine neoplasms of gastroenteropancreatic or lung origin (the DUNE trial).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DUNE Trial
- 23 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 20 Mar 2017 New trial record