A phase II study of durvalumab (MEDI4736) plus tremelimumab for the treatment of patients with advanced neuroendocrine neoplasms of gastroenteropancreatic or lung origin (the DUNE trial).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DUNE
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 08 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Apr 2020.