A Randomized Phase 3 Comparison of IMO-2125 With Ipilimumab Versus Ipilimumab Alone in Subjects With Anti-PD-1 Refractory Melanoma (ILLUMINATE-301)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs IMO 2125 (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ILLUMINATE 301
- Sponsors Idera Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Mar 2018 According to an Idera Pharmaceuticals media release, approximately 80 sites are planned for trial participation across 12 countries.
- 28 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Sep 2017 This trial is expected to begin in this first quarter of 2018, according to an Idera Pharmaceuticals media release.