A Phase 1b/2a, Multi-Center Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Combination Treatment With MEDI0457 (INO-3112) and Durvalumab (MEDI4736) in Patients With Recurrent/Metastatic HPV Associated Head and Neck Squamous Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; MEDI 0457 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Human papillomavirus infections; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 08 Jan 2018 According to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial has recieved a milestone payment from MedImmune as satisfactorily completed the phase 1 safety review portion of the study and has advanced to the phase 2 efficacy stage of the trial.
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 10 Jul 2019 to 14 Aug 2019.
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 10 Jul 2019 to 14 Aug 2019.