A phase Ib/IIa study of INO-5401 in combination with REGN2810 a checkpoint inhibitor and INO-9012 in patients with newly-diagnosed glioblastoma multiforme (GBM)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cemiplimab (Primary) ; INO 5401 (Primary) ; INO 9012 (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Nov 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 10 May 2017 Inovio expects to begin enrollment in the second half of the year, according to a company media release.
- 08 May 2017 According to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release, this study is expected to begin later 2017.