An Open, Multicentric, Non-Interventional Observational Study Investigating Retention, Seizure Control and Tolerability in Epilepsy Patients With Partial Onset Seizures Receiving Eslicarbazepine Acetate (ESL) in Different Therapy Situations
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eslicarbazepine acetate (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZEDEBAC
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 28 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 300.
- 15 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 15 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.