A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Adjunctive Brivaracetam in Asian Subjects (≥16 to 80 Years of Age) With Partial Seizures With or Without Secondary Generalization
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brivaracetam (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB Biopharma
- 10 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 10 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 23 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.