A Multicenter, Open-label, Uncontrolled, Extension Study of RA101495 in Subjects with Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Who Have Completed a RA101495 Clinical Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Zilucoplan (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ra Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Feb 2018 According to a Ra Pharmaceuticals media release, a total of 21 patients completed the initial 12-week dosing period and 16 of those patients (or 76%) are continuing treatment with RA101495 SC in the this study (8 naive patients and 8 switch patients, including all 3 inadequate responders).
- 24 Nov 2017 This trial was discontinued in Denmark, according to European Clinical Trials Database.