Sanaria PfSPZ Challenge With Pyrimethamine Chemoprophylaxis (PfSPZ-CVac Approach): Phase 1 Dose Escalation Trial to Determine Safety and Development of Protective Efficacy After Exposure to Only Pre-erythrocytic Stages of Plasmodium Falciparum
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Malaria vaccine live attenuated-Sanaria (Primary) ; Pyrimethamine (Primary) ; Chloroquine diphosphate
- Indications Malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Jun 2018 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 30 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 20 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 230.